How does your Shopify Website Rank?
We can help ensure that your Shopify website has all the necessary on-page SEO work, that will help propel you towards the top of the search engines. Long lasting, search engine optimizations that will supercharge your website, and start attracting new customers.
- There are over 4.4 million Shopify websites. Can people find your store?
- Over 99% of Google search traffic comes from first page results.
- Search Engine Optimization offers a 14.6% close rate, this is 8x the close rate of traditional marketing!
- Only 5% to 10% of Shopify stores actually succeed
Can you afford to have a slow website? Schedule your free discovery meeting today!
Sources: Shopify, Backlinko, BrightEdge, Meetanshi
Most Shopify websites on the internet today, lack basic search engine optimization. This has created a huge opportunity for businesses willing to invest a little time and money into optimizing their own website.
Benefits of Shopify SEO
Get your Shopify website to rank higher within the search engines and see an increase in customers! Launching a website for your business is not enough to succeed online. There are now over 1.8 billion websites, and without some attention to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), yours is just going to get lost in the crowd. By applying basic search engine optimization techniques to your website you will see more visitors to your site and see your business grow as a result.
Some benefits of Shopify search engine optimization include:
- Improved Organic Search Rank – Basic search engine optimization for your Shopify website will help you climb the search result pages. Less than 5% of searches leave the first page of results, if your website isn’t showing up on the first page your website is unlikely to get any visits.
- Reduced Marketing Costs – On page optimization of your Shopify website helps you to achieve a higher position in the search results and reduces your marketing costs.
- More Site Visitors – The higher rank your page is able to obtain, the more traffic your website will see as a result.
- Increased Profits – More traffic means more sales. More sales means more money!
Skyrocket into the top search results!
Benefits of Page Speed Optimization
We live in a world of instant gratification. Mere seconds can (and usually does) mean the difference between a new lead becoming a customer and them leaving and taking their business elsewhere. Make sure you aren’t losing business because your website isn’t as fast as it should be.
Some of the benefits of having a speed optimized website include:
- Faster Page Load Times – Get the pages of your website loading lightning fast! Don’t have perspective clients wait to hire you for your services.
- Improved User Experience – Who wants to wait for a slow website to load, your customers sure don’t. Nearly 70% of consumers admit that page speed impacts their willingness to buy. Don’t lose business because your website isn’t as optimized for speed as it could have been!
- Higher Search Engine Rank – Search engines place a high premium on how fast a page loads. A site that loads quickly will garner higher positioning within the search engine results.
- Smartphone Optimized – Mobile networks provide speeds substantially slower than home lines. A fast website makes a world of difference to someone who is viewing your company’s website with a smartphone.