What does you Shopify Website say about your Business?
Shopify themes and designs are great, and can get your business online in record time. The problem is, tens of thousands of other websites are using the exact same design. Plus, these themes were designed with the average website in mind. Do you want potential clients seeing your business as only average? With so many other websites having the same look and feel, how can you expect your business to stand out? Our Shopify web design experts can help! We can create a custom design that will get your business noticed!
- Mobile devices account for 79% of all Shopify site traffic
- Customers decide if they like a website in less than 0.05 seconds.
- 94% of people don’t trust websites with bad web design
- A 0.1 second improvement increases average order value by 9.2%
- Only 5% to 10% of Shopify stores actually succeed
Having a quality Shopify website design is key to online success. Schedule your free discovery meeting today!
Sources: Shopify, Tech Jury, WebFX, SwayHub, Meetanshi
Shopify offers a lot of power and functionality right out of the box. Just about anyone can get a Shopify website up and running without too much trouble. The problem is, just about everyone has. Over 4.4 million websites use Shopify. Most Shopify websites are not unique, not distinct, not different, and your site visitors aren’t the only ones looking for something new and exciting … search engines are too. Shopify web development can help ensure your website does not get lost amongst the millions of other sites out there, and Web Development Done Right has the experience to make it happen!
Some benefits of hiring Web Development Done Right for your company’s Shopify web development needs include:
- Quality – There are many things that go into the successful launch of a Shopify website. Our commitment to quality increases website conversions and saves you money on your future Shopify web development needs!
- Experience – We have been dealing with the Shopify e-commerce platform since it’s inception back in 2006. We know what needs to be done to provide you with a website of unparalleled quality and we have the experience to get it done.
- Efficiency – Our experience, means we can develop a better product at a lower price. By doing it right and in an efficient manner, you will see benefits to your Shopify website long after the project has been completed.
- Knowledgeable – Over the years we have tackled just about every problem in the Shopify community. We have probably dealt with it before, and can offer valuable insight as to how it can be dealt with again.
- Stability – We know the options out there and use the optimal way of accomplishing an the end goal. You get a more stable finished product and can avoid headaches down the road.