What does your Website Say about your Business?
Let us make you a webpage that stands out from the rest! Whether you are looking to get a completely new website, or update the look of your existing one. Our designers can help create a custom website that you will be proud to call your own.
- 94% of users will leave a website if it’s design is not high quality.
- Customers decide if they like a website in less than 0.05 seconds.
- Most online shoppers, 88% are unlikely to return to a website with a poor design.
- Web design accounts for 75% of a company’s credibility.
Can your business afford to be losing business due to a poorly designed website? Schedule your free discovery meeting today!
Sources: WebFX, Tech Jury, CXL, HubSpot
There is a lot that goes into the design of a successful website. Here are some things to look for in a quality web design. Here are just a few things to take into consideration when developing a website design that will draw new customers to your business.
- Clean Professional Design – Your website is the face of your business online, make sure that it has a clean professional look, and is sending the right message about your business to potential customers who view it.
- Easy Navigation – Make sure it is as easy as possible for site visitors to reach the content that they are interested in. Don’t lose potential leads because your user is unable to navigate your website easily.
- Clear Content Presentation – The information on your website needs to be well organized and presented in a format that is easy for a user to read and understand. It is important to educate your visitor on your products or services, but do it in a way that is clear, concise, as well as pleasing to the eye.
- Optimized Sales Funnel – An optimized sales funnel helps to guide your website users through your website, helping them to locate the information that is most important about your product or service and then getting them to hire you or purchase your product.
- Properly Sized Images – One of the largest parts of your website is your site imagery. In order to achieve the best possible user experience site imagery needs to be properly sized and optimized.
- Responsive Design – Your website may look good on desktop, but what about a tablet, smartphone, or a large variety of other devices? Make sure your site looks good on all screen sizes, and not just on some of them.
Improve the look of your company’s website!
The internet is by its very nature a visible medium. The addition of professional graphic design elements to a company’s website will increase its visual appeal. From the simple, more subtle graphics that one would find on a professional site to the more eye-catching graphic design that one would want for advertising.
No matter what your web page’s function is, professional graphic design can add greatly to your company’s web presence. Professional graphic design services complement and don’t overpower a webpage design. Done correctly, graphic design elements on the page fit seamlessly with the flow of your website. They can serve to direct your customer’s attention to specific parts of your company’s webpage, or passively serve to enhance the overall appearance of the webpage.
Whether you are wanting to create a whole new website, add functionality to an existing website, or improve your company’s current web presence, our team of professionals can help with all aspects of the web development process.
Web Development Done Right is dedicated to providing quality web design at a competitive price. We stay ahead of the latest web design & development technologies in order to ensure that we can provide the best solutions, whatever your company’s web design needs! It is our dedication to quality, extensive web design & development experience, and emphasis on customer service that have helped us grow quickly into a premier web design company.
Some benefits of hiring Web Development Done Right for your company’s web design & development needs include:
- Quality – There are many things that go into the successful design and development of a website. We take the time and effort to make sure our work conforms to the highest degree of web development standards. This commitment to quality increases website conversions and saves you money on web development in the future!
- Experience – We have been dealing with web design since the internet was in it’s infancy. We know what needs to be done to provide you with a website of unparalleled quality and we have the experience to get it done.
- Scalability – With every web design project, we take your company’s future needs into consideration! You get a finished product that is scalable and able to grow with you, as your company grows and it’s online needs change.