Is your Website Fully Optimized?
Getting visitors to your website costs a lot of time, effort, and money. Make sure that after all this hard work, your website can close the deal and capture the sale. Allow us to help make sure site visitors are converted from potential clients to new customers.
- 53% of mobile visitors leave if a website takes more than 3 seconds to load
- A 1 second delay reduces customer satisfaction by 16%
- A 0.1 second improvement increases average order value by 9.2%
- An optimized website has an average conversion rate of 14.6%, compared to the average conversion rate across all industries of 2.35%
Even conservatively, an optimized website will increase revenue by more than 5X-10X when compared to an unoptimized one. Schedule your free discovery meeting today!
Sources: SwayHub, Econsultancy, Deloitte, Forbes
- Your company website will receive more relevant traffic.
- About twice as many visitors to your site will remain on your website.
- The dollar amount of your average order value will increase by approximately 200%.
- More potential leads will convert and become new clients.
- More customers will return and use your services again in the future.
Enjoy the benefits of an optimized website!
Most websites on the internet today, lack basic website optimization. This has created a huge opportunity for businesses willing to invest a little time and money into optimizing their own website.
Website Optimization Strategies
There are many aspects of a website that can be optimized. The more optimized a website, the more visits to your site you are going to get and the more new leads that you will receive. Here are a few of the things we look at, when preparing a comprehensive website optimization strategy for our clients:
Structurally is your website optimized? Are problems with the way your website is set up providing a less than optimal end user experience?
- Page Meta Tags – Do all pages of your website have their own, unique, page title and other meta tags? Are those tags in the proper locations, of the proper length, and optimized for the keywords that your potential customers are searching for?
- Use of Header Tags – Does your website make use of site header tags efficiently? Do they help the page’s flow, and your company’s SEO efforts? Are the proper number and ratios maintained across the website to achieve maximum benefits?
- Schema Tags – Are the correct schema tags in place and being used effectively? Are they formatted correctly so they help your site and don’t hinder it?
- ADA Compliance – Is your website ADA compliant? Will those with disabilities be able to navigate your page effectively? Search engines recognize and reward websites that make use of ADA tags properly.
- Internal Linking Structure – The search engines use your website’s internal linking structure as a way to gage what pages of your site are more important than other. What is your site telling the search engines about the value of your site?
Website Technology Optimization
Web development technologies are constantly emerging and old ones are falling by the wayside. Is your website taking advantage of these advancements and landing new customers?
- Site Speed Optimization – Does your website load slowly? Do prospective clients leave your website before really giving you a chance because they are tired of waiting for your site to load?
- Lazy Loading Images – Is your site wasting time loading images that are never seen? Lazy loading images is a technology that loads site content as it becomes needed and not before. Is your user experience less than optimal when it does not need to be?
- Page Caching – By caching the pages of your website, users can browse your website faster. Is your website performing un-necessary work, each time a page is loaded?
- Optimization of Plugins – By making sure that the plugins that your website relies upon for it’s functionality are fine tuned, we can get your website providing at an even higher level of efficiency.
Site Content Optimization
Another, often neglected area of a website, one that can benefit from some attention is that of site content optimization and cleanup.
- Error Cleanup – What kind of message are you sending to perspective clients if your website has errors on it? Are they likely to stay and hire you, or are they more likely to take their business elsewhere? What do those errors say about the quality of work that you provide? A site that is full of errors is seen by search engines as one that is no longer being maintained, and will lose positioning in the search engines. Is your website not ranking as well in the search engines because of it? Consider having us perform a website audit and find out what issues need to be addressed to get your website performing better.
- Image & Video Optimization – The largest part of your website’s size is related to the site media. Make sure that your site images and videos are properly sized, and served in the optimal file formal so that your website is not taking un-necessarily long limes to load.
- Website Design Optimization – As time passes website styles change. Make sure your website always has a fresh look and prevent a dated looking website from reducing your website’s ability to convert.
Conversion Rate Optimization
There are many things that influence whether a prospective client will reach out and use your services. Make sure all aspects of your website’s sales funnel are optimized and don’t lose out on potential leads.
- Optimized Sales Funnel – Are your website users getting lost and failing to complete your site’s call to action? Make sure your site’s sales funnel is effective and efficiently leading site visitors where you want them to go.
- Call to Action – Make sure your website call to actions are converting. Engage the user and capture the lead!