How Fast Is Your Website?
Consumers in this day and age want everything super fast, and your website’s load time is no exception. Decreasing the time it takes for your website to load, by even one second, can have a drastic impact on how a prospective customer views your company. Increase your chances of closing the deal by making sure your website is properly site speed optimized!
- 53% of mobile visitors leave if a website takes more than 3 seconds to load
- A 1 second delay reduces customer satisfaction by 16%
- A 0.1 second improvement increases average order value by 9.2%
- The average speed of a first-page Google result is 1.65 seconds
- 93% of users stay if a website loads in 1 second
Can you afford to have a slow website? Schedule your free discovery meeting today!
Sources: SwayHub, Econsultancy, Deloitte, Backlinko, Pingdom
Benefits of Page Speed Optimization
We live in a world of instant gratification. Mere seconds can (and usually does) mean the difference between a new lead becoming a customer and them leaving and taking their business elsewhere. Make sure you aren’t losing business because your website isn’t as fast as it should be.
Some of the benefits of having a speed optimized website include:
- Faster Page Load Times – Get the pages of your website loading lightning fast! Don’t have perspective clients wait to hire you for your services.
- Improved User Experience – Who wants to wait for a slow website to load, your customers sure don’t. Nearly 70% of consumers admit that page speed impacts their willingness to buy. Don’t lose business because your website isn’t as optimized for speed as it could have been!
- Higher Search Engine Rank – Search engines place a high premium on how fast a page loads. A site that loads quickly will garner higher positioning within the search engine results.
- Smartphone Optimized – Mobile networks provide speeds substantially slower than home lines. A fast website makes a world of difference to someone who is viewing your company’s website with a smartphone.