Is your Shopify Website Working for you?
Leverage the power of Shopify, and get your website working for you! Whatever your e-commerce needs are, we have the experience to make it happen. Have us customize your Shopify website so it can become exactly what your company needs it to be.
- Quality web development is crucial as only 5% to 10% of Shopify sites succeed.
- There are over 4.4 million Shopify websites. Does yours stand out?
- 94% of people don’t trust websites with bad web design
- A 1 second delay in website load time reduces customer satisfaction by 16%
Can you afford to have a poor performing Shopify website? Schedule your free discovery meeting today!
Sources: Meetanshi, Shopify, Social Media Today, Econsultancy
- Theme Customization – so your website looks and functions exactly how you want it to.
- Site Image Optimization – to improve page load times.
- Sales Funnel Optimization – to increase the number of sales your site receives.
- Store Customization – so your website stands out and provides an optimal experience to all of your website visitors.
Benefits of Shopify Web Development
Shopify offers a lot of power and functionality right out of the box. Just about anyone can get a Shopify website up and running without too much trouble. The problem is, just about everyone has. Over 4 million websites use Shopify. Most Shopify websites are not unique, not distinct, not different, and your site visitors aren’t the only ones looking for something new and exciting … search engines are too. Shopify web development can help ensure your website does not get lost amongst the millions of other sites out there, and Web Development Done Right has the experience to make it happen!
Some benefits of hiring Web Development Done Right for your company’s Shopify web development needs include:
- Quality – There are many things that go into the successful launch of a Shopify website. Our commitment to quality increases website conversions and saves you money on your future Shopify web development needs!
- Experience – We have been dealing with the Shopify e-commerce platform since it’s inception back in 2006. We know what needs to be done to provide you with a website of unparalleled quality and we have the experience to get it done.
- Efficiency – Our experience, means we can develop a better product at a lower price. By doing it right and in an efficient manner, you will see benefits to your Shopify website long after the project has been completed.
- Knowledgeable – Over the years we have tackled just about every problem in the Shopify community. We have probably dealt with it before, and can offer valuable insight as to how it can be dealt with again.
- Stability – We know the options out there and use the optimal way of accomplishing an the end goal. You get a more stable finished product and can avoid headaches down the road.