How does your WordPress Website Rank?
We can help ensure that your WordPress website has all the necessary on-page SEO work, that will help propel you towards the top of the search engines. Long lasting, search engine optimizations that will supercharge your website, and start attracting new customers.
- There are almost 2 billion websites. Are your clients able to find you?
- Over 99% of Google search traffic comes from first page results
- SEO drives 10x more traffic than organic social media
- Search Engine Optimization offers a 14.6% close rate, this is 8x the close rate of traditional marketing!
- Over 50% of website traffic comes from organic searches
Make sure you are maximizing the effectiveness of your WordPress website. Schedule your free discovery meeting today!
Sources: BrightEdge, Backlinko, Webfx
Most WordPress websites on the internet today, lack basic search engine optimization. This has created a huge opportunity for businesses willing to invest a little time and money into optimizing their own website.
Benefits of WordPress SEO
Get your WordPress website to rank higher within the search engines and see an increase in customers! Launching a website for your business is not enough to succeed online. There are now over 1.8 billion websites, and without some attention to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), yours is just going to get lost in the crowd. By applying basic search engine optimization techniques to your website you will see more visitors to your site and see your business grow as a result.
Some benefits of WordPress search engine optimization include:
- Improved Organic Search Rank – Basic search engine optimization for your WordPress website will help you climb the search result pages. Less than 5% of searches leave the first page of results, if your website isn’t showing up on the first page your website is unlikely to get any visits.
- Reduced Marketing Costs – On page optimization of your WordPress website helps you to achieve a higher position in the search results and reduces your marketing costs.
- More Site Visitors – The higher rank your page is able to obtain, the more traffic your website will see as a result.
- Increased Profits – More traffic means more sales. More sales means more money!
Skyrocket into the top search results!
What Is Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization, or SEO for short, is the process of formatting, promoting, and advertising a web page so that it will given a higher position by the search engines. The ultimate goal of a properly executed search engine strategy is to get your company’s webpage as high as possible in the search engine results for keywords relating to your particular industry. The higher your webpage ranks on the search engines, the more customers that will be visiting your page.